Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Repflection paper

I have learned about how can we teaches english with using multimedia technology.
Before I attend this class, I was very nervous. Because, I didn't use a lot of thing.
For example, google, blog, and English website (ESL program). I think that it is a burden of teaching English. After, take this class, I could overcome my fear of using technology.
In this class, professor told me that what is good website to teach english.-www.manythings.org
When I entered to the website, I was surprised...!! Because, there are lots of informations to study and teach English. There are a number of materials to teach or study english and it was separeate kinds. For reading, speaking, writing, listening, grammar and pronunciation.. etc.
For the first time, I evalutated about that website. Who is made it? Is the content up-to-date?
Does the site work well? Actually, I didn't understand why are we assess the website. But, after i tried, I realized that why do we have to evaluate. From taking this class, I concerned to find the website for english education, and I found that popular websites(ex: google, podcast, youtube..) are giving us to help study english. In this case, I started to use my blogger again, and I tried to ask to professor what i don't know when i do a activity. I hope that my confidence and ability will develop.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your reflection. it's good to be able to know when a website is good or bad when using websites with your learners. If you teach your learners using bad information, the learners will make wrong decisions and judgements.

    ReplyDelete